Linggo, Pebrero 12, 2012

How would a friend describe me?

My self-image from friends is a mirror to reflect upon as I continue to strive to become a better person in relation to persons I hold special in my life.
My friends know my attitude as somebody who is always there in good times and bad. They would rather regard me more of being loyal than just being friendly. More than just being welcoming, I am more accepting. I’m trustworthy and benevolent-hearted, they say. I value the person over the relationship that exists that is friendship.
They remember me as a positive transformational friend, pointing at me as the reason why they had got out of their comfort zones and widen their horizons. They like it when I sensitively listen through and beyond their expressions. They say that my advices are sometimes didactic in a way yet, so enlightening and enriching.
Curious of how my most-cherished friend would describe me, I dared to ask him the question. His honest answer was, “Juno is a conscientious worth-dying friend whose contagious smile makes me happy. He deserves of all respect and he will cross oceans to reach you…”
I’m honoured that I touched lives of special friends who also touched mine.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento