Linggo, Pebrero 12, 2012

Ritchie Jennings Scholar...

               Upon knowing all about Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship, I knew in my heart that this is indeed for me.
               There is no doubt in my mind that I meet all requirements of this college grant. My scholastic records prove my strong qualification to the scholarship. My educational formation affirms my suitability to what the scholarship searches. Most importantly, I firmly stand by values as an individual and a creation of God which I do believe shall live out the principles upheld by the Ritchie-Jennings Scholarship Foundation.
               I am person living by the principles of justice and equality. I have moral righteousness based on ethics, rationality and natural and religious law. Give what is due to whom it is due. An eye is for an eye; a tooth is for a tooth. Every action must have its corresponding response. Good things deserve rewards and bad things otherwise. All are of the same footing and no one is above the other. Rights and privileges as enjoyed by one should not be deprived to another. In the same way, responsibilities and obligations must be a concern of all. I ask that the law be implemented and that justice be served to all people, rich or poor.
               The virtues of charity and benevolence are integral to my personality. I find delight in showing unlimited loving kindness towards others voluntarily. It’s such a pleasure when I generously extend a helping hand to those in need. My help ranges from emotional, intellectual and financial help. Regardless of form, I see to it that it will reach the farthest corner of the world specially the poor. I am a person for others.
               I greatly value transparency in my words and deeds. Accountability is the name of my game. Truth has indeed set me free. In every pursuit I embark, I always make things clear and do my job honestly. I seek for what has been proven true and scrutinize why such things are true. Deception for me is a sin that’s why I want that facts, either good or bad, be presented with adequate disclosure. I love to inquire, contrast and verify. The word that fuels me to learn is “Why?” and “How?”
               I always strive for more and never settle for less. I am for excellence and mediocrity is not in my vocabulary. I challenge myself to be a better person by continuously learning.
               With all this within me, I can honestly say that I deserve the scholarship. Ritchie-Jennings is definitely the completing piece of what will be a majestic puzzle!
               I’m just 18 and I got lots of promising years to come. I have infinity of opportunities and Ritchie-Jennings is the greatest of them all. With high spirits, I eagerly want to seize this glorious moment as my own.
                I’m quite overwhelmed with the thought of how life-changing this scholarship would be. Isn’t it so amazing? But what’s more amazing is the fact that I can, I should and I will actually be a Ritchie-Jennings Scholar. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento