Linggo, Pebrero 12, 2012

Pakighimamat

I am the community and charity is within me.
Belonging to the youth sector, I actively engage in the Sangguniang Kabataan(S.K), the youth governing body of the Philippines. I and my colleagues in the S.K. organize yearly sports, literary and musical contests named Pasikateen for all the youth of our municipality to actively participate thereby, developing their skills and potentials.  We also sponsor leadership and values formation seminars in the light that the youth is the hope of our fatherland.
Our country also requires students to take up Civil Welfare Training Service course in which we undergo lectures on social justice based on Christian Values of Preferential Option for the Poor. During field immersions with our adopted communities, we apply these understandings through actually living with the masses, experiencing the reality of poverty, hunger and a system of injustice social ills. With ample time spent with them, we got to listen to their hopeful voices which inspires me extend a helping hand. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento