Linggo, Pebrero 12, 2012

VISIONARY

I see myself in blooming into the corporate world of business. Right after graduation, I’d land in a job with high compensation. I’ll enter into a multi-national company or a large auditing firm. My boss would regard me as a good new-comer where I’ll impress him and get an early promotion. I’ll easily fit in the system and I’ll make an excellent company head.
 I’ll get busy with all the paper works and usual business correspondence.  I’ll experience mind-boggling accounting problems. I’ll get a taste of actual accountant life. Preparing actual financial statements and performing actual auditing are some of the things I’m looking forward to.
 The sights and sounds of the working area will take its toll on me but I’ll make my own noise as well.  I’ll be in my black elegant tuxedo seated in my desk where I’ll savour each moment of being a professional. I will have to attend corporate meetings and bring new innovative ideas to the table. I’ll be travelling more for several meetings with international partners and foreign investors.
I’ll be the figurehead of the firm and make crucial decisions. I’ll be a trouble-shooter when internal business conflict occurs. Above all, I’ll leave a living legacy of an honest, customer-oriented and socially-responsible company.
After having my fair share of the money world, I’ll expand my scope of service and leadership. I’ve seen what kind of political system we have in our country. Genuine change could only be achieved by a change of mindset of the people. Then, here comes the role of the youth like me, equipped with fresh and unstained intentions of bringing back the glory to our Nation.
 Philippine politics will make its way for the advent of a new-breed of leader that is me. I’ll be one transformational leader whose mandate hails from the people and whose services go directly to the people. I’ll have an administration characterized by a corrupt-free government and economic progress.  I’ll apply the principal lesson of accounting which is balance through transparent government transactions by enforcing the rule of law and the principle of checks and balances.   
Specifically in our local political arena, I would like to bring Lebak to its Golden Era. I’ve been born, I’ve grown and I’ve live in my hometown. She never failed to amaze me of her beauty and splendour. I’m in awe of its great potential, the diversity of its people, and its rich natural bounty. I humbly accept the challenge of bringing all of this into optimum utilization for a state of grandeur to be achieved where people from different walks of life live together in harmony and where living is just abundant and peaceful. It will be an epic boom and all the glory will be for God and for the People.
Too idealistic and ambitious these may seem, but all these are indeed possible. I have people who are committed to be part of this success who also believe in my capacity.  I dream because I achieve.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento